Thursday, June 19, 2014

Blog #10 Your Selected Technology

Evernote is a great way to store, share and view our files on the cloud. Yes it may seem like it has some features like what other websites or tools has, but Evernote is actually way better in different ways.
I would like to share some of the great features that Evernote has, which I think are very useful.
A great tool that is included in Evernote is the text recognition, and it is called “Optical Character Recognition technology”. This technology allows us to search for texts that are inside the images. Sometimes people start looking for a specific picture or image that has a text they need and this technology will certainly help.
Another great use of Evernote, which I personally use is the use of to-do-lists, and grocery list. Sometimes I remember something I would like to buy from the grocery store list and I just add it to the note in my laptop through Evernote and I can find it and access it through my phone any time when I am in the store.

While researching Evernote, I have seen people talking about Evernote and how they are benefiting from it with using it for different uses like a reminder, fitness and exercise notes and some people use it for saving and maintain their own and their children’s clothing sizes and measurements.

1 comment:

  1. I like what you said about Evernote and how you can look for text, or text in an image, because I try doing this in different media sites and don't get to far with it. I also like what you said about using this technology for scheduling for reminders, and exercise, fitness, and notes, because I could use this in my daily life with scheduling when I took my pills and when I will need to re-order them as well. I also can use it also for keeping a track on my exercise routine and when I need to rest. I look forward to using this technology for my PLN in my life.

    ReplyDelete