Thursday, June 12, 2014

Blog #8 Your Selected Technology

Your Selected Technology 


Evernote is a great tool that offers way more than what it sounds like. I want to talk about what really drew me to the tool. I have used Evernote once around three years ago as part of a class assignment; I do not remember anything about it because we only had to use it once to share some documents with our instructor. However, while looking for a tool to write about for this class, I found a familiar name and did a small research on it. I cannot explain how surprised I was when I found what Evernote is capable of. I am a person who loves the convince of technology, the ability to have my files whenever and wherever I want and with Evernote, it will be a great choice for me especially if I am working on a school related document or even a project, survey or anything that I need to share with my classmate or my school. I find Evernote more interesting since I have the ability to share pictures, audio and video along with documents and truly any file type out there.

1 comment:

  1. Mohammed, in what ways will your technology be helpful in growing your PLN? I understand that you are still adjusting in knowing how to use the technology you have chosen, but since you have already used it before, I expect that at least you have an idea of your technology and it will be your edge. Just keep exploring and allow yourself to learn from video tutorials on youtube or blogs for tips.

    ReplyDelete